Ground Linseed or Ground FLaxseed is perfect for eggless baking and any recipe you would like to add it too.
• This high fibre content and is rich in antioxidants, B vitamins, protein and potassium
• It contains 50-60 per cent omega-3 fatty acids which are the “good fats” in the form of alpha linolenic acid. There are three types of fatty acids that comprise the omega-3, these are:
• Docosahexanoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) which is found in fish
• Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) which is plant based and is found in Linseed Whole, Linseed Ground and Linseed Oil
• the omega-3 fatty acids assist in the prevention of cardiac arrest and heart arrhythmias by “regulating blood clotting, contraction and relaxation of artery walls and inflammation.”